Engineering and Technical Services
WSI gives clients access to experienced engineers and technicians who provide detailed planning and execution of services for the design, fabrication, installation, intervention and maintenance of subsea and associated topside equipment. Specific topics where our personnel can assist clients include:
- Riser analysis and offshore riser installations
- FEA modeling using DnV SEASAM, ANSYS
- Structural design, fatigue and strength calculations
- Vessel motion analysis
- Electrical and hydraulic control systems analysis and design
- Develop Interface Management, Technical Query (TQ), Request for Information (RFI) and Opportunity/Vulnerability (OV) Processes/Procedures for project.
- HAZOP studies
- Oversee the fabrication of equipment such as manifolds and rigid spools (structural steel, duplex and super duplex piping, controls, and hydraulics).
- Manage construction staff, contractors and sub-contractors to ensure incident free operations.
- Develop scope, organization charts, develop Expression of Interest (EOI) Bid documents, bid evaluation and award. Develop and implement contracts.
- Hookup and Commissioning of FPSO topsides, turret and subsea assets.
- Interfacing with drilling and completions teams to ensure efficient overall project planning and execution.