COVID-19, A Message to our Clients and Partners
March 17, 2020
As the global COVID-19 public health emergency continues to spread and create challenges for families and businesses worldwide, I want to assure you how Waterford Energy Services Inc. and related companies are PROACTIVELY addressing challenges and implementing mitigations on a daily basis.
Over the last several weeks, we have implemented business continuity and risk management measures to ensure our people are safe and our clients’ needs are met. Some of the measures implemented include, for example:
– remote work practices for office based staff;
– previous investment in IT infrastructure and collaboration software enables seamless continuation of our business;
– internationally working personnel where required have been mobilized to their home country;
– 14 day quarantine implemented when required;
– weekly staff health check-ins;
– personnel and/or equipment critical to future projects have been identified and mitigation plans in place in the event of disruption.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions, concerns or suggestions for improvement.