Let our team boost your offshore wind project planning and execution. We can support and ensure your project will run on time and on budget and will meet your objectives. Our offshore project management process utilizes proprietary software tools such as W-Assure. WESI can supplement your team while being fully involved or consult as required.
We can cover the following areas:
- Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Geotechnical and Naval Architect technical assistance.
- Contracting strategy, Contract administration and commercial management.
- Cost, Capex & Opex Assessment and Risk.
- Concept design, PreFEED and FEED.
- Wind turbine selection, wind resource assessment.
- Electrical, grid and transmission, power modelling.
- Installation Concept Reviews
Hydrodynamic modelling and assessment.
- Site conditions and measurement
Site investigation management
Health, Environmental and Safety management.
- Construction monitoring including site representation, progress monitoring, factory inspections and verification of works quality control and tests on completion.
- Ports, shipping and factory inspections.
- Site inspections from mobilization through to commissioning, testing and take-over.
- QAQC, Defects and punch-listing.
- Preparation of Contingency and Risk Management Plans